Academic Qualification Experience Training Publication Research Achievements
Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
2nd Floor, Bhaban -1
NPI University of Bangladesh
173/3 Narangai (Bus Stand), Manikganj
1. M.Sc in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (On going)
2. B.Sc in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology, (AUST).
1. Lecturer at NPI University of Bangladesh.
2. Former Assistant Engineer at Pran-RFL Group at Hobigonj Industrial Park (HIP).
3. Former Adjunct Lecturer at Green University of Bangladesh.
4. Former Adjunct Lecturer at Uttara University.
Industrial Tour and Attachment:
♦ Visit to Siddhirganj Power Station (120 MW) organized by the Department of EEE of AUST.
Seminar and Workshop:
1. Attended Workshop Skills Development Training Sessions organized by Workshop Skills Development Academy (WSDA) Wellington, New Zealand.
2. Participated in a seminar on “About Microprocessor Interfacing and System Design” hosted by the Golam Mostafa.
1. Power System Protection
2. Different Electronic Device , Circuit Design
3. Telecommunication, Simulation
1. Programming Language: C++, MATLAB,
2. Pspice, Visual Studio
3. Engineering Software: PLC, AutoCAD
4. Others: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
“International Organization of Scientific Research-Journal of Electrical & Electronic Engineering".
100KW Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Power Plant: Block “B” of Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology.
“100kw Rooftop Solar Panel Design”
Supervisor: Dr. Muhammad Riazul Hamid
Professor, M. Sc. Eng. (EEE) and Ph.D.(USSR).
Worked in the project:
1. Fan, Bulb & motor control using mobile.
2. Light Dimmer
3. Under Ground fault cable Detector
4. Line Follower Robot
1. Junior Scholarship in talent pool
2. Primary Scholarship in talent pool
3. 2010 Champion at “Intra district debate competition 2010”