Non Degree Students

A student of another university or equivalent educational institution may register in courses as a non degree student on payment of requisite fees for such students. The total number of courses he/she may register for, shall not exceed 50 percent of the courses required for the degree.

Provisional Admission

Every student must submit the required certificates and other documents at the time of admission. Applicants for admission who are not able to produce one or more documents at the time of admission may be admitted provisionally. All provisionally admitted students are required to submit appropriate documents within a given deadline as a prerequisite for continued enrollment. 


Students with study breaks or semester withdrawals are allowed re-admission subject to payment of re-admission and other fees.


Student Identification Card 

A new student receives upon admission, an identification (ID) card with a number. This card is used for entering and staying in the campus, attending classes, using the library, internet and computer services, etc. The students must take good care of the ID and must report of its loss, if any, to the Registrar's Office immediately so that the card can be cancelled to prevent its misuse. The Registrar's Office will issue a duplicate ID Card upon application and payment of fees by the student. A student is liable to pay for any loss incurred by the University for his losing the card.

Transfer Students

Transfer students are expected to have at least a 2.50 CGPA on a 4-point scale at the university level programs to be considered for admission to NPIUB. Catalogs and official transcripts from previously attended universities must be furnished with the application for admission. If an undergraduate student seeking transfer went though the Admission Test in his/her previous university, he/she will be waived from admission test requirement of the NPIUB. If needed, transcripts may have to be sent directly to the NPIUB Registrar's Office from each institution attended.

An undergraduate student may transfer (through grade transfer or exemption or a combination of both) a maximum of 35 percent of the total credit hours required for the degree in question at NPIUB. In exceptional cased, the Equivalence Committee may, on recommendation of concerned Dean, consider extending the credits up to 40 percent.

For transfer of grade of a course, a student must have at least B grade in the course. In some cases, courses with C+ grades as per NPIUB standard may be considered for transfer or exemption. For the purpose of transferring credits, the Equivalence Committee of the University determines equivalence of courses and grades for each transfer student. The curriculum, evaluation system and grading standard of the university from which the student is transferring must be comparable to that NPIUB which reserves the right to make final decision on transfer. Incase of any course transfer against 2 or more courses, the average grade will be shown in the NPIUB transcript. GED/ Foundation courses will only be exempted instead of transfer.

Course Waiver/ Exemption for Graduate Students

Content Comming Soon